Taxes and Fees
- All rates are subject to a 5.5% Resort Fee, a 1% Destination Marketing Fee and a daily $7.50 plus tax Access Fee.
- Standard rates are subject to 12% sales and local taxes.
- Reservations of 90 nights or longer are exempt from standard sales and local taxes.
The taxes, service charges and value added tax shown on your e-mail confirmation are those currently in effect. Taxes, service charges, etc. are subject to change without notice according to local law.
Cancellations & Changes
Oceana Resorts by Wyndham Vacation Rentals® offers the opportunity to add an optional Vacation Protection Plan (VPP) to your reservation that will protect you if you should need to cancel, change plans, or depart early. You can learn more about VPP by visiting https://www.oceanaresorts.com/benefits/vacation-protection-plan/.
This option must be added within 24 hours of confirming your reservation. The VPP can be added easily during Step 2 of your online reservation or by calling (844) 887-9448.
If you choose to decline the Vacation Protection Plan, you understand:
- Advance deposits are non-refundable on reservations that decline the optional Vacation Protection Plan.
- A Date Change Fee* of $20.00 will apply for each date change.
- An Early Departure Fee* will be applied to any reservation departing earlier than the registered date of departure at time of check-in. This fee will range from $50.00-$150.00 based on seasonality and room type.
*If a package rate requires a minimum length of stay, the minimum stay must still be met after any date changes or the rate will be recalculated at current Best Available Rate before applying the fee. Guests who have purchased the Vacation Protection Plan will have this fee waived, but rates may still be adjusted based on minimum length of stay requirements.
We reserve the right to cancel or modify reservations where it appears that a customer has engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under other circumstances where it appears that the reservations contain or resulted from a mistake or error.